I’ve made it easy for you to give something original and useful to the bikey people on your list. Consider it my gift to you 🙂 . See links below to everything pictured.
- “Artsy Bike” Face Mask (comes in pack of two in your choice of size, including kids)
- “Artsy Bike” Shopping Bag, Water Bottle, and Baby Bib (choice of light blue, pink, or green trim)
- Traveling at the Speed of Bike Self-Guided Tours (in Metro Atlanta)
- Free Coloring Page (because, why not?)
- Pedal Power with Pattie Classes (available anywhere in the USA)
- The Only Bike Book Shop in the World (currently features twelve diverse books specifically about bike riding, but really about so much more)
The products are fun, functional, and moderately priced, and the books cost the same amount as anywhere else. Proceeds help more girls and women ride bikes.
If money’s an issue this holiday season, just stick with the free stuff and get creative. Add an old bike bell from the garage that you paint nice and fresh (like the one below I just painted!), or the promise of a picnic after a tour or class.
If you come up with a cute way of packaging or presenting your gift, post a photo or video and tag it #TravelingAtTheSpeedOfBike on social media to help inspire others! If you want to bounce around ideas for how to create a bike-themed gift package for someone on your list, feel free to contact me. Sounds like fun, and we could use some of that right about now.
Hope to see you (and your loved ones!) out there Traveling at the Speed of Bike!