I bear witness as a street photographer, usually while Traveling at the Speed of Bike. I cover lots of topics, including protests (although I’ve only been to two very small ones during COVID-19). I was at a corner in Downtown Atlanta at the Women’s March in 2017, which collectively was the largest protest march in the world. Here is my photo album from that day. For today’s Flag Series featured photo, I chose one of only two in the album with a flag in it (if you don’t count one guy’s red and white umbrella).
Turns out I completely missed the memo that there were Women’s Marches yesterday across the USA. I don’t know if there were any in Metro Atlanta. I taught a bike class to two girls instead. Maybe I helped increase their freedom in some small way.
Flag Series to Date
8. Krog Street Tunnel in Atlanta, Georgia while riding Magic
9. New York City while riding Citibike bikeshare
13. Dunwoody, Georgia while riding Data
14. Stone Mountain, Georgia while riding Data
15. Atlanta, Georgia while riding Magic
16. Dunwoody, Georgia while riding Magic
17. New York City while riding Citibike bikeshare
18. Boston while riding BlueBikes bikeshare
19. Atlanta while riding Relay bikeshare
21. Atlanta while riding Relay bikeshare
22. Santa Monica, CA while riding my daughter’s bike