I’m featuring selections from my street photography album (taken while
Traveling at the Speed of Bike) that include American flags each day up until (and including) Election Day. Here’s the second. I took it in Santa Monica, California. I was riding Breeze bikeshare.
Flag Series to Date
1. Times Square, New York City while riding Citibike bikeshare .
2. Santa Monica, California while riding Breeze bikeshare.
3. Mineola, New York while riding Schwinneola.
4. Atlanta, GA while riding Magic. (That’s the body of John Lewis arriving at the Georgia State Capitol.)
5. Boston, Massachusetts while riding Bluebikes bikeshare
6. Suwanee , Georgia while riding Attica
Atlanta, Georgia while riding Mulie
Krog Street Tunnel in Atlanta, Georgia while riding Magic
New York City while riding Citibike bikeshare
10. Venice, California while riding Breeze bikeshare
11. Atlanta, Georgia while riding Relay bikeshare
12. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania while riding HealthyRide
Dunwoody, Georgia while riding Data
Stone Mountain, Georgia while riding Data
Atlanta, Georgia while riding Magic